Ashwagandha Root (30 servings/Teaspoons)
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb that is classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress. Ashwagandha can also boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression, boost testosterone and increase fertility in men.
Here's a list of the herbal properties of associated with Ashwagandha Root:
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Posesses anticancer properties
- ReduceS cortisol levels
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduces symptoms of depression
- Boosts testosterone and increase fertility in men
- May assist with increased muscle mass and strength
- Reduce inflammation
- May lower cholesterol and triglycerides
- Improves brain function, including memory
- Supports joint health
How to use: Boil one teaspoon of dried root in 1 cup of water, then bring to a simmer for 20 to 45 minutes. Drink two to three cups a day.